The Franklin County Regional Housing & Redevelopment Authority (HRA) is administering a housing rehabilitation loan program on behalf of the Town of Hawley.
The program offers zero-interest, deferred-payment, 15-year forgivable loans of up to $35,000 to qualified homeowners to improve the safety and energy efficiency of their homes. Eligible improvements include:
- roof repair/replacement,
- electrical and plumbing upgrades,
- septic repair/replacement,
- insulation and weatherization,
- accessibility modifications,
- heating and hot water system repair/replacement,
- replacement windows,
- lead paint abatement, and more.
For more information or to request an application, please call Jen at (413) 863-9781 ext. 137 or email firstname.lastname@example.org